Practical Information

Job Hunting

The most tricky part is usually having a valid work permit. You can always submit your CV to the agencies and websites active in this area where you’ll find a constantly updated list of jobs in different sectors across the country:


I want to translate my papers to one of the Swiss official languages, how much it costs?

Usually you pay from Fr. 60.-  to Fr. 80.- according to the translation office.



I want to bring my family to Switzerland. How can I do that?

It is possible. It depends however on your permission, work and housing situation.. You can regist in this page and set you r situation  in details